moderated Re: Has there been a change to the wiki "ToC" action?

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 08:40 PM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
It's difficult enough to get  members to click on/use the wiki,
That's a great point. Why is that? Could it be because the wiki is at the bottom? The items aren't alphabetical. In fact, I can't figure out what the order is based on, but at least in the case of my group, it's not based on the usage - in fact, nearly the opposite. Here's the current order:

Guidelines

Subscription

Messages

Hashtags

New Topic

New Poll

Chats

Directory

Calendar

Photos

Files

Databases

Wiki

What is this order based on, if anything? If I had to create an order based on usage in my group (or desired usage), I would put Hashtags, New Polls, Chats, and Directory at the very bottom. We also don't use the calendar, but I'm guessing the majority of groups probably do, so I won't argue that it, for example, should be near the bottom. But I think for most groups, having Files, Photos, and Wiki closer to the top would be more useful.