Re: Feature Request- 'Your Groups' menu #suggestion

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

The Your Groups Dropdown is back to the way it was. Much cleaner and easier to read. I suspect several hundred thousand users that use this display will also be happy.

On the other hand, the "Your Groups" display is something I seldom need to look at. It probably comes in handy for Owner/Moderators that have several groups to administer. That said, I don't see the need to have the descriptions listed here, and if I was implementing it, it would have been a separate column that could be hidden if desired. As it is now, it appears visually cluttered.

--
Gerald