moderated Re: Message edit in archive #suggestion

Duane

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 09:12 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
we have disabled editing because everyone was editing their posts many times in a row, which caused a big mess. (Yeah, we asked them to minimize it but they couldn't, or they didn't really get the message about why they shouldn't do that.) We, OTOH, make people send a new comment with any edits that they may have.
So if "Save Without Sending" didn't update the positioning, that would work for you (and exceptional cases for me.)  A "Save And Send To Group" that did update positioning would work for me.  Are there situations needed that would combine other possibilities?