moderated Re: Message edit in archive #suggestion

Better or worse is not the issue. Editing content typically is not conflated with creating new content. Users and readers will not have expected a minor edit to move a message to the top of the space, whether that space be a groups.io message archive or the NYT front page. It is simply not de rigueur.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 7:14 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 09:03 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
does not typically move that content to the top of the space in other media
Hopefully, this won't be "other media" and will be much better.