moderated Re: Message edit in archive #suggestion

Duane

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 08:35 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Often in our group, edits are very minor. And also, often they are saved without sending.
I could see a Save Without Sending not being updated because only moderators can do that.  But when an author makes the change, it must be sent, so should get a new date/time as far as positioning.  I encourage users of my groups to edit rather than double post, so this would be very useful to us.  It helps to keep things coherent instead of having multiple short posts in a row by one person.

I believe this was discussed before, but don't remember a decision being made.