moderated Re: Message edit in archive #suggestion

I disagree with this suggestion. Often in our group, edits are very minor. And also, often they are saved without sending. Then the argument might go that you should move it up if it's saved and sent, but again, the edit may be very minor and I would still not like to see this happen. Didn't we have this discussion before and the matter was decided? Am I having deja-vu?

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 1:59 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I would like to see a message edit move the topic to the top of the archive list.  It gets sent to those receiving email, but isn't noticeable to those that read online because it doesn't come to the top of the Topics/Messages/Expanded page.