moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

Awesome. Thanks, Mark!

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 9:38 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 2:40 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I'm still wondering about the literal request at the top of this thread, which is to not display the "You have been banned from this group" banner when a banned member tried to log on to a group. Is that compatible with the decision not to notify members when they're banned (unless, of course, a group decides to activate a "banned member" notice)? Could that instead read, "You are not a member of this group"?

This change went out earlier today.