moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

Glenn Glazer

On 7/22/2019 12:30, David Grimm wrote:

So what is 'PSP/Tube sharing'? I googled it and all I could find were thousands of links to join a group for it. Whatever it is. I did figure out that it has nothing to do with Groups.io per se.

Dave

I was confused, also. I believe refers to either:

* watching YouTube videos on a PlayStation Portable ( https://psp-cheats.wonderhowto.com/how-to/watch-youtube-videos-your-psp-with-ultimate-psptube-347792/ )
* using the tube tool in Paint Shop Pro ( http://campratty.com/1faq/faqpages/8.html ) which takes an image and makes a repeating pattern from it.

I think the latter one is what this group is about. One cannot just take images from somewhere and use them in a new art piece.

In any case, I do agree that this group content and aside from the IP aspects, nothing to do with groups.io per se.

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.