moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 10:21 AM, Barbara Byers wrote:
It does seem creepy to snoop around
LOL. We now have "nosying around," "abusing the system," "creepy," and "snooping around," all to describe a group owner's legitimate use of group content in an effort to understand how their group is working.