moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

David Grimm

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 03:21 AM, D R Stinson wrote:
I also read more and more discussions of technical things and the use of terms and acronyms that are undefined in the discussion, which push many non-technical people out of discussions.  I ave even been told that my concerns for such were "spurious", even though the person who made that statement never did explain what the acronyms I asked about meant. I am frustrated that I apparently don't know enough about the technical aspects of programming to be of value to the group discussion any more.
And then in the very next thread Mark used the phrase 'PSP/Tube sharing groups' in a post I assume was related to a thread over on GMF. I agree with Dano on this. I follow this group to see the evolution of Groups.io as it happens, but there are times I have no idea what is being talked about. So I just end up lurking.

So what is 'PSP/Tube sharing'? I googled it and all I could find were thousands of links to join a group for it. Whatever it is. I did figure out that it has nothing to do with Groups.io per se.

Dave