moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 03:21 AM, D R Stinson wrote:
I see a lot of piling-on here, and I don't understand why. What you're suggesting, Bruce, is what I interpreted as what J was asking for in the first place.
The original message isĀ https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/21683. I quote it verbatim:

"Is it possible to fix this but [sic] changing it back to what it was (i.e., people are not informed they're banned from a group)?"

This request still strikes me as a bastardization of an existing work-around, and eliminating the need for the work-around strikes me as a more appropriate course of action. If that's piling on, consider me a piler...if you agree, then I don't see where the problem is.

Regards,
Bruce