moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 06:20 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Suggesting that the existing workaround be enhanced in some fashion strikes me as counterproductive.
Forgot to respond to this part: I am not making a suggestion to make my workaround work. It's a suggestion based on past desires of the majority, as expressed here, not to inform a member when they've been banned. The "you have been banned" banner seems to have been an oversight to that, in that it still exists. I am not asking groups.io to make a change so that my workaround can work lol.

And now I'm outta here.