moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 06:20 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I believe you need to ask for what you really want -- comparable accessibility of Past Member information
Yes, I've done that many times in the past and it continues to be flakey and funky. And I've already mentioned that in this thread.
I think I want to get some work done tonight, so I'm done here.