moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 08:55 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I am certainly not going to ban someone if I don't know why they left. I just *technically* ban them so that they appear on the banned list, so that I can get more info. This is a technical issue that has been made into a substantive one.
Suggesting that the existing workaround be enhanced in some fashion strikes me as counterproductive. I believe you need to ask for what you really want -- comparable accessibility of Past Member information (including the Member Notes and whatever else you have discovered) that is currently available to you via the Banned list.

Regards,
Bruce