moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 06:04 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
The person keeping notes on the members, is that not baking the GDPR? I'm curious to know the answer to that s well.
That's a much bigger issue and there is nothing special about the "Notes" page. It may just say "five cats in the household" and the person may not even be using their real name. In fact, our group uses only the person's first name and their cat's name. However, groups.io stores their personal info (in the GDPR sense - IP address, email address, etc.) regardless of whether or not "notes" are stored. So I think that's a topic for outside this hapless thread.