moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

Sarah k Alawami

Actualy the question abou tGDPR does bring up a good point. The person keeping notes on the members, is that not baking the GDPR? I'm curious to know the answer to that s well.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 21 Jul 2019, at 17:57, J_Catlady wrote:

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 04:21 PM, D R Stinson wrote:
I have to say I'm surprised at the judgmental nature of the responses to J's question.
Thanks, Dano. I was similarly stunned.