moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 05:22 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I would ban the member from coming back if they did not take the time to do this one thing before they left.
That is distinctly not what I am doing. Everyone is entitled to fill out the questionnaire or not. Sometimes people leave because their cat died. I am certainly not going to ban someone if I don't know why they left. I just *technically* ban them so that they appear on the banned list, so that I can get more info. This is a technical issue that has been made into a substantive one.