moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

Yes, Duane, I'd just come to that conclusion. I have access to the members list but can't change member's statuses. However, in those cases it would be preferable to not display the "banned" element of the dropdown at all. Instead, I see it, but when I click on it, it takes me to pending. That's a minor issue, but could stand fixing.

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 1:50 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 03:21 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
another group I'm a moderator in includes "Banned" in the members lists dropdown, but you can't click on it.
You don't have sufficient privileges then.  Works fine for owners and many moderators on free groups.