moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

A side issue and possible bug: another group I'm a moderator in includes "Banned" in the members lists dropdown, but you can't click on it. It seems that the banned members list is not available to basic groups, either? At minimum, this is some kind of bug and I will send the link to the group to Mark at support.

Meanwhile, if the Past and Banned lists would be consistent with each other, I would not have been led to this hack at all. The consistency has improved over time, but it;s still flakey and I've more or less given up asking for it. Perhaps now is the time to reiterate the request.