moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 01:03 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Your criticism is inappropriate.
J -- Please let me offer a criticism that might be more appropriate.

If I understand correctly, you are using the ban function for a purpose that it was not intended for -- followed by wondering why your expectations are not met, and claiming that the system is broken. If you pay for Premium, you will be able to keep a record of past members without using the ban function.

Regards,
Bruce