moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

I never said you are punishing them, and I've no idea why you've used that word. I am commenting on the fact that you are using a groups.io function for a purpose entirely different to its intended function. I still find your actions inappropriate but that's one for Mark to decide.

If people do not want to say why they left my groups, I respect their decision. My groups will run just fine without me nosying around after people who have left. And at least I know that the very few people I have banned (two in five years, I think) really were banned.

Helen