moderated Re: banned members notified they're banned when try to log in - I thought this was stopped?

I just went in and unbanned 51 members who, as far as I could remember, had done no wrong. But it was hard to remember at this point which ones in the list had been banned for cause rather than banned so that I could have access more info on their histories. I am hoping for an update on this situation. Thanks!