moderated Messages without subject lines

debbie

I moved my yahoogroups to groups.io a year and a half ago. It was the best decision for groups ever. They are groups of over 3,000 for our local neighborhood and beyond and I've had people see me in the street or in local businesses thanking me for making the change.

Anyway, to get to the point. I wrote the following about a year ago and would like to bring it up again:

>When we transferred to groups.io, I thought it was the greatest thing when I realized that the system rejects messages without subject lines. In Yahoogroups, I was always rejecting those messages. Otherwise, how would people learn. It was easier to reject than to edit it myself.

>I find that a lot of the messages sent to the owner address here don't have subject lines. Would it be possible to apply that same wonderful feature to the owner address?

Have a good weekend,

Debbie