moderated Re: Edit RSVPs

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 12:19 AM, Nancy Funk wrote:
Could we please allow group owners & moderators the ability to change RSVPs for members.
This is also something I raised a support ticket (8127) for at the end of January this year and the response I got was:

Mark Fletcher (Groups.io)

Jan 28, 15:45 MST

Andy,

Unfortunately there is currently no way to change RSVPs at the owner level. It's on the TODO list, but I'm not sure when it will happen.

So until it changes, we are in the same boat as you. It's a feature that could be useful, if we could manage it.

Andy