moderated Please Disable Collapse of Log Entries #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

When I view the Activity Log in my main group, all entries initially show up complete, but then the long ones collapse down to two lines of text and an ellipsis. At that point there is no means available to "click open" the entry and read the whole thing.

This seems to occur mostly with invitations or moderation responses; see attached screenshot for some recent examples. I've been unable to determine at exactly how many characters this breakpoint occurs.

Please provide some means by which log entries can be viewed in their entirety.

Thanks,
Bruce