Re: Feature Request- 'Your Groups' menu #suggestion

When Geoff asked that I switch from displaying group names to group titles, I didn't think too much about it; it just made sense. But I have to admit I'm not terribly fond of how it's currently working.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 9:29 AM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

So I think I would propose:

name / title  (for groups without subgroups), and

domain
   name / title (for the primary group)
   name / title (for each subgroup)

I've set up a test so that you can see how this looks. Go to https://groups.io/groups?test=1 (substitute in your enterprise domain instead and it'll also work), to see how it looks with name / title. I think for some things it's better, but I know of at least one enterprise group that would need to change some of their group titles, as they are basically duplicates of the group name.

Please let me know what you think.