Changes to the site this week:
- CHANGE: When resending a pending member notification, we now prepend 'Resend: ' to the subject line.
- BUGFIX: Fixed infinite scroll in the group hashtags view.
- CHANGE: Moved 'Member Sync' button from Settings to Members, and renamed it 'Service Sync'. Also cleaned up formatting of the page.
- NEW: In Direct Add and Invite, you can now select the member notice to include in the page. Edits to the member notice are no longer saved to the member notice. Also, in Member Notices, no direct add or invite notices are labeled as Active.
- NEW: There's a new 'File Sync' button in Members, for the new file sync functionality. You can now sync your membership to a file. This is restricted to premium groups only and to parent groups only.
- CHANGE: In the /groups page, changed the wording of individual delivery for better consistency.
- BUGFIX: The example text in the invite screen did not always have the correct group name in some enterprise groups.
- BUGFIX: On the search results page, the drop down for each topic had 'Edit Subject' listed twice.
- BUGFIX: With Auto Moderate Threads, we were sometimes ignoring the # of days and moderating all threads created in the past day.
- API: Misc formatting improvements to the API docs.
- API: New hashtag endpoint: /gethashtags.
- API: Added new draft endpoints: /newdraft, /updatedraft, /getdrafts, /deletedraft, /uploadattachment, /getattachments, /deleteattachments, /postdraft.
- CHANGE: We now strip out the tracking image from Superhuman emails.
- INTERNAL: Consolidated two of our internal monitoring apps into one program to make things easier.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issue with the /getevents API endpoint not returning any results.
- SYSADMIN: Replaced the backup database instance because a kernel mismatch issue was causing backups to fail.
Have a good weekend everyone.