moderated Re: Direct Add/Invite/File Sync changes

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 09:18 PM, I wrote:
I still don't understand what you mean by "Member Sync" and "File Sync."
Having browsed around a bit, I understand now. "Service Sync" is the existing Slack Integration, but moved to the Members page. "File Sync" is essentially what Glenn asked for 10 days ago, for Premium groups only.

Cool!

If possible, I'd prefer that we place a checkbox in the "File Sync" screen to determine whether the Active member notice of type "Removed Member" is sent to each subscriber removed via that process, and have this checkbox checked by default. This seems less harsh than removing those subscribers without any explanation.

Regards,
Bruce