moderated Re: Direct Add/Invite/File Sync changes

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:49 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
In Direct Add and Invite, you can now select the member notice to include in the page. Edits to the member notice are no longer saved to the member notice. Also, in Member Notices, no direct add or invite notices are labeled as Active.
Great, this is getting somewhere. I am eager for the same changes to be made for Rejected Subscription. It is a PITA to have to choose an active message before rejecting a subscription and then change it back each time.