moderated Re: Message edit menu missing picture and attach file option

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Jul 11, 2019 at 09:38 AM, Ken Kloeber wrote:
I understand the argument against that, seeing that gio is an email service unlike an online forum.
I'm with Ken on this one. The message and attachment has already gone out as emails. Changing an attachment an hour or a day or a year later feels a lot like an attempt to revise history. It seems more straightforward just to send another message with the updated attachment, while deleting the old message from the archive, if you have to.

Regards,
Bruce