moderated Re: Add "second request," "third request," etc. to email subject when resending pending notice #suggestion

I am now repeating my request for this feature. I strongly fee that if possible, the second and third sendings of the pending message should be labeled as such. We have now experienced, not for the first time, a member who has responded identically to the both the first and second pending messages, sending us two emails, having apparently seen them both in her inbox at the same time and not realized that the second one was simply a repeat of the first. Labelling as "second attempt" would have prevented this.