moderated Re: Add ability to remove or edit customized Invite text without sending invitations

No, the option to remove or edit the invite text after the current invitation is sent (within the invite screen and without going through member notices) is what’s being asked for. Nothing about creating invitations or about default text.

On Jul 9, 2019, at 12:23 AM, Victoria via Groups.Io <dr.vcaesar@...> wrote:

      The option to create a completely free invitation without any default text in it would help enormously to avoid the language confusion for potential new
      members. At least that option was what I thought was asked for in this topic.
      It makes a big difference for a German or Italian or Polish national to receive an invitation message that is completely in English or if they get a message
      with a language mix in it.

Victoria