moderated Re: Fuzzy photos

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 09:13 PM, Annick Phillips wrote:
Gerald, I do have my group settings set to resize photo attachments to 488x488. It's strange that the attached photos are only showing up fuzzy for some members and not others.
Annick
Perhaps you could isolate the issue by having one or more of the fuzzy pictures forwarded to you for comparison to a good picture. If they are the same file and resolution, then the fuzziness probably has something to do with what the users are using to view the images.

--
Gerald