moderated Re: Add ability to remove or edit customized Invite text without sending invitations

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 01:42 PM, Victoria wrote:
I write different invitations each time and remove them afterwards.
How do you "remove them"? The feature I'm asking for here is the ability to easily remove them. Right now it's very difficult to remove the old invite text until you create and send a new invite. The old text just stays there.

I don't doubt that the language issue is a serious one, and that it is related to this one in the sense that it involves invitations, but other than that it seems to me to be a separate issue.