moderated Re: restrict #chat hashtag to actual chats #suggestion

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 12:55 PM, Duane wrote:
If you're not going to use chats or have them set so only moderators can create them, just change the hashtag parameters to use by moderators only
As I said, this is not my group I'm talking about. It's a group where the members are happily using the #chat hashtag, unaware that it accomplishes nothing, and unaware that it mistakenly labels their threads as chats when they're not.