moderated restrict #chat hashtag to actual chats #suggestion

In one of the groups I'm in, people are adding the #chat hashtag to their threads, evidently thinking it means something. There are not even any chats in that group. Could the #chat hashtag be restricted by the system to actual chats, to which it is automatically added anyway? In other words, not let users add the tag to anything they want?