moderated Re: groups.io being "blacklisted" by windstream.net for "bad reputation"

(I just deleted my previous version of the message below because I'd forgotten to redact the member's real name. Thanks, Shal.:-)
I just emailed the member offlist using gmail, and got back a bounce message with the same text as above ("does not exist" etc). So she seems to be a lost cause and I've deleted her from the group.