moderated Re: groups.io being "blacklisted" by windstream.net for "bad reputation"

By the way, the bounce probe I just also bounced, with this entry:
550 5.1.1 [R2] Recipient [redacted]@windstream.net does not exist here.

Which makes you think the email address is gone, kaput. However, she has been bouncing on and off for about a year, and at one point, she did respond to a bounce probe and was shown then as "no longer bouncing."

Maybe this is not a windstream-wide issue, but the thing about "reputation" made me wonder. At any rate, I sent the detailed info to support. I have not tried to contact the member yet outside of the system, and may not bother since she has been pretty inactive lately anyway. I just wanted to put in the alert here in case windstream was completely blocking groups.io.