moderated Re: Member List Synchronization Automation #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 7/4/2019 13:07, Bruce Bowman wrote:
On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 10:56 AM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
What I would like to request is that this be automated because this sorting and such can get very tedious for large groups. Instead, what I would like to see is the ability for the group owner or moderator to upload a CSV (heck, I'd do JSON or even XML) using a special group function and then  the code automatically goes through the membership list dropping those not in the CSV and adding those that are in the CSV and not in the group already.
It's kinda like the existing Slack integration, but in reverse, using the CSV file as the go-between. I would like to have such a feature, as I have similar circumstances.

Having said that, upon first read I reached the same conclusion that J did...that it provides a work-around to Direct Add, and would thus have to be Premium/Enterprise-only.

Regards,
Bruce
_._,_._,_

Yes, the notion of it being a premium is a good one. I personally think it would be a big time saver for a reasonable segment of group owners.

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.