moderated Re: Member List Synchronization Automation #suggestion

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 07:52 AM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
I guess I just don't find betting helpful
A conversation about whether or not betting is helpful is equally useless.

it shades toward arguing (against, in your case)
Not at all. I have zero opinion on this and no stake whatsoever in it. I wanted to mention that it would have to be a premium feature because it's direct-add. And to preclude any thought that I have an opinion on it after offering that tidbit, I mentioned specifically that I don't.

That's it. And I'm now officially done with this. :)