moderated Re: Member List Synchronization Automation #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 7/4/2019 07:31, J_Catlady wrote:
On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 07:21 AM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
I would leave likelihood to Mark, no?
I'm not arguing for or against the feature (which Mark has tried to limit here), but simply making a bet that he won't do it. Of course it's his decision! Implementation is always Mark's decision. That's much more than "likelihood" lol.

I guess I just don't find betting helpful in context since it shades toward arguing (against, in your case) and seems to carry a note of discouragement to those proposing new features.

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.