moderated Re: Member List Synchronization Automation #suggestion

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 07:21 AM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
I would leave likelihood to Mark, no?
I'm not arguing for or against the feature (which Mark has tried to limit here), but simply making a bet that he won't do it. Of course it's his decision! Implementation is always Mark's decision. That's much more than "likelihood" lol.