moderated Re: Member List Synchronization Automation #suggestion

Glenn Glazer

On 7/4/2019 07:09, J_Catlady wrote:
On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 07:56 AM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
the code automatically goes through the membership list dropping those not in the CSV and adding those that are in the CSV and not in the group already.
This seems unlikely to be implemented. But if it were, you would at minimum have to have a premium group, because this is essentially direct-adding members.

I would leave likelihood to Mark, no?

But yes, it would absolutely be a premium feature. I think that is a good thing in that when one has a software service at multiple levels, the more things that distinguish the higher levels (like premium) over the lower levels (like basic) makes the higher levels easier to sell.

Best,

Glenn

--
We must work to make the Democratic Party the Marketplace of Ideas not the Marketplace of Favors.