locked Site Updates #changelog

Changes to the site the last few days:

  • Added Social logins for Google and Facebook.
  • Launched Slack Member Sync.
  • Subject tags are now removed from subjects in digest messages.
  • Much sysadmin work to upgrade machines
  • More robust time parsing when adding a calendar event, and a better error message when we can't parse a time.
  • Propagated date order when viewing group archives.
  • Changed sort order of messages from the Date field in the message header to the time we received the message.
  • We ignore improper bounce messages instead of responding with an SMTP 500 error.