moderated Re: photo URLs

Annick Phillips

Thanks for that suggestion, Gerald. I tried it with Windows 10 Edge and it works, although it brings me to the isolated photo as if I had downloaded it. It will give people quick access to the photo, but I fear they will be frustrated that they will have to do additional steps if they want to see the other photos in that person's album too. Hopefully Mark can do something to give the photos a fixed address, especially one that we can just copy and paste into an email if we are sending a message from our email rather than from the group website.
Annick