moderated photo URLs

Annick Phillips

It used to be when I looked at a photo in a member's album I could copy and paste the URL at the top of the page, email that URL to another member on my group, and they could click on it and it would take them to the same photo. Lately though, that URL takes them to a different photo in that particular album. Is this something that happened once Mark changed the default order of the albums? Is the photo I'm trying to point to attached to its original URL instead of the one I'm seeing? And is there any way to get back to being able to point someone to an individual photo? My groups rely a lot on our photos and it's always been a great convenience to be able to give the other members a quick link to the photo we're discussing.
Annick