moderated Re: Thread merge issue

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 01:06 AM, Helen wrote:
thanks to the lovely Moderate First Message option Mark created at my request, I can intercept them and place their posts in their existing threads.
That reminds me: I've been meaning to request that Helen's awesome MF feature be made an additional possible group setting. I'm going to suggest this in a separate thread.