Re: Feature Request- 'Your Groups' menu #suggestion

Leeni <leeniluvsgroups@...>

It works great! I like the scrolling better then it was before. Easier to navigate! Thanks. Leeni

-------Original Message-------

Date: 6/25/2019 11:43:42 AM
Subject: Re: [beta] Feature Request- 'Your Groups' menu #featurerequest

Hi All,

I've made two changes to the 'Your Groups' dropdown:

- If a group has a title set, that's used now.
- The dropdown is limited to 400px tall. If you have more groups than that, it scrolls.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 7:04 PM dave w <groupsmaster@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 07:30 AM, Geoff Arnold wrote:
Can I resurrect this topic from last year? I got a strong request from several users to have the "Your Groups" dropdown show the Group Titles rather than the email address.
Geoff
No offence but nothing like what I have requested. But thank you for using it anyway...
I have never had email addys present; nor have subgroups.

My request per graphic below is for some customisation for the menu - alternatives to the alpha sort order present. On my 13" Macbook I cant even see/ scroll to the bottom of the menu using cursor. True, I have unsub'd from useless groups and storage copies that took real estate from original request.

I believe this is still a valuable user interface requirement. Surely such  a setting is stored in cookies efficiently?
regards davew