Re: Feature Request- 'Your Groups' menu #suggestion

Geoff Arnold <geoff@...>

Brilliant! Many thanks. And just in time for our launch (see openmobilityfoundation-dot-org). Our groups.io environment is at collab-dot-openmobility-dot-foundation ....

--
  Geoff Arnold
  geoff@...

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019, at 9:43 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hi All,

I've made two changes to the 'Your Groups' dropdown:

- If a group has a title set, that's used now.
- The dropdown is limited to 400px tall. If you have more groups than that, it scrolls.

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 7:04 PM dave w <groupsmaster@...> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 07:30 AM, Geoff Arnold wrote:

Can I resurrect this topic from last year? I got a strong request from several users to have the "Your Groups" dropdown show the Group Titles rather than the email address.
Geoff
No offence but nothing like what I have requested. But thank you for using it anyway...
I have never had email addys present; nor have subgroups.

My request per graphic below is for some customisation for the menu - alternatives to the alpha sort order present. On my 13" Macbook I cant even see/ scroll to the bottom of the menu using cursor. True, I have unsub'd from useless groups and storage copies that took real estate from original request.

I believe this is still a valuable user interface requirement. Surely such  a setting is stored in cookies efficiently?
regards davew

Attachments:
  • iog_yourGroups_Sort.jpg