moderated Re: Click all box for moderator permissions #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 04:47 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
I logged on as a mod with all privileges and was allowed (at least according to the checkboxes available to me) to remove or demote an owner.
I was rather hoping that nobody would flag this up publicly, as it provides an opportunity for the mischievous and malicious to dislodge owners for no reason;  IIRC there hav been queries either here or on the GMF that could well have arisen because a moderator had demoted an owner.

Rather a whopping vulnerability.

Chris